Dear ARLIS/NA,

I am excited to announce that Sara Mautino and Erin Carney have been
elected to serve as the incoming 2023 ArLiSNAP Co-­Moderators!

Sara Mautino is currently the Architecture Librarian at the Oklahoma State
University School of Architecture in Stillwater, OK. You can read Sara’s bio
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/2023/07/welcome-our-new-2023-2024-co-moderator-sara-mautino/>
on our website here
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/2023/07/welcome-our-new-2023-2024-co-moderator-sara-mautino/>.
Sara will serve a one-year term as 2023-2024 Co-Moderator.

Erin Carney is currently the Arts Librarian for Drama, Theatre, and
Performance Studies at Yale University. You can Erin’s bio
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/2023/07/welcome-our-new-arlisnap-2023-2025-co-moderator-erin-carney/>
on our website here
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/2023/07/welcome-our-new-arlisnap-2023-2025-co-moderator-erin-carney/>.
Erin will serve a two-year term as 2023-2025 Co-Moderator.

It's been a joy to serve as ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator and I'm very excited to
see what Sara and Erin bring to ArLiSNAP. While I am now rotating off as
2021-2023 Co-Moderator, I will be sticking around as an ArLiSNAP Blog
Editor under Sara and Erin’s leadership.

Please help me in congratulating both Sara and Erin on their new positions!

Very best,

Jessica

Jessica Craig
ArLiSNAP 2021-2023 Co-Moderator