Hi All,

I'm wondering if people have recommendations for an art history undergraduate looking to publish a paper in a journal. She is hoping to identify appropriate journals, but is hitting some roadblocks with outdated or less informative journal websites. Are there any specific journals you recommend for undergrads or good resources for searching for undergraduate journals?

Thank you!

Shira

--
Shira Loev Eller