Hi friends!

I would like to put together a pre-coordinated panel on "working with research-based artists" from a variety of perspectives! As arts information professionals, we see artists with a range of practices self-identify as being "research-based," and I would love to explore the many ways we support their information needs, whether they are students, faculty members, visiting artists, or other professional artists or practitioners in our communities. If anyone would be interested in contributing to a panel proposal on this topic with me, please send me an email describing your interest in/experience with research-based art/ists by Friday, August 11, as well as your availability for a Zoom meeting the week of August 21.

Thanks for considering!
Maggie Murphy

Maggie Murphy (she/her)
Associate Professor, Art & Design Librarian
UNC Greensboro University Libraries
Liaison the School of Art, the Departments of History, Interior Architecture, Media Studies, Philosophy, and Religious Studies, and the Weatherspoon Art Museum; interim liaison to the Schools of Dance and Theatre

�� Make an appointment with me! ✔️

UNCG is located on the traditional lands of the Catawba, Keyauwee, and Saura Nations (Why are land acknowledgments important?)