Next Friday, the application period for the GLAM Cross-Pollinator award to attend the DLF annual forum in St. Louis will close! Details are re-posted below. (If you are local or near to St. Louis with little institutional support for travel, this opportunity is even better!) Spread the word, apply!

************

The Digital Library Federation will hold its annual forum November 13-15, 2023, in St. Louis, Missouri, and there is one registration award for a selected ARLIS/NA member through their GLAM Cross-Pollinator award!

The application can be found here and must be submitted by Friday, June 9, 11:59pm EST

About the Opportunity

Museum and library staff face similar challenges in the digital landscape and yet have too few opportunities to come together. Through partnerships with other GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums) organizations, we strive to bring new voices and perspectives to our Forum and to send accomplished DLF practitioners to valuable conferences they might not otherwise visit. In 2023, DLF continues its tradition of “cross-pollination” with DLF community partners, offering complimentary registration to a representative from each of our partner organizations: ARLIS/NA (Art Libraries Society of North America), ASIS&T (Association for Information Science and Technology) and ER&L (Electronic Resources and Libraries).

Please note that GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards provide only DLF Forum Registration. Other costs must be covered by the attendee/their employer.

Thanks to our partners at ARLIS/NA, ASIS&T, and ER&L for making reciprocal registration awards available to DLF members in 2023!

Eligibility Requirements

To be eligible for these registration awards, an applicant must be a member in good standing of one of the three organizations listed above.

The deadline to apply is Friday, June 9, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.

The DLF Forum Fellowship Committee, made up of community volunteers, will make award decisions. Applicants will be notified of their status in mid-July.

Good luck!
-Sarah
ARLIS/NA liaison to DLF

Sarah Osborne Bender