Dear colleagues,

A patron here is seeking a review that ILL cannot locate. I think the patron got the citation from the Pace Gallery's bibliography for Kiki Smith. The citation is:

McCormick, Carlo. "Leaving the Body: A personal visit with Kiki Smith" (PaceWildenstein exhibition review). PAPER Guide (September 1995): 142, illustrated.

I gather that PAPER Guide is Paper Magazine? Maybe it was one of Paper's published guides?

Can anyone help me track this down? I have also contacted Pace.

Thank you!
Annie Sollinger

Annie Sollinger (she/her)
Visual Archivist
Liaison librarian for the Department of the History of Art and Architecture
Robert S. Cox Special Collections and University Archives Research Center
W. E. B. Du Bois Library
UMass Amherst
413.545.4978