With apologies for the late notice, we will need to reschedule today's Art Librarian Parents and Caregivers (ALPaCa) SIG meeting. Our meeting will now be on Wednesday, June 14 at 1pm EDT

This is an informal drop-in session for members to share information and provide mutual support. We hope to see you there!

For more information and links, see our Humanities Commons page: https://arlisna.hcommons.org/groups/alpaca-sig/

Best,
Jessica

Jessica Evans Brady, she/her/hers