Good Afternoon,
Our library is beginning the process of researching special collections compact shelving systems because the electronic key pads on our existing Compact Aisle Saver System shelving has failed. The Spencer Art Reference Library has about 4,000 items in special collections. While special collections are in a different section of the library, we do not have a designated room and so we are interested in locking options.

I would love to get feedback from the group on what shelving systems you use for your special collections. I would be happy to compile and share this information with the list.

Thanks in advance,
Amelia

Amelia Nelson
(she/her/hers) What's this?<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>