The Visual Resources Association is pleased to announce its 2023 Summer Workshops!

Check out the full description for each workshop on the Regional Workshop website.

Now open for registration!

Events Made Easy: A Deep Dive on Developing and Executing Outreach Programs

July 13 and 14th (Two-part workshop held ONLINE VIA ZOOM)

3-5 pm ET

Co-instructors: Tess Colwell and Alex O'Keefe

Limited to 40 participants; $50 registration fee

Learn from instructors Tess Colwell and Alex O'Keefe how to implement a simple framework to maximize limited resources, serve your community through events, and generate positive attention from stakeholders. Events Made Easy will be held over Zoom on July 13th and 14th.

Our Stories, Our Voices: A Hands-On Workshop on Digitizing Community Archives

August 25th (IN-PERSON WORKSHOP)

George Eastman Museum (Rochester, NY)

9:30-5 pm ET

Instructor: Elizabeth Chiang

Limited to 20 participants; $125 registration fee

Ready for a hands-on learning opportunity? Register now for Our Stories, Our Voices: A Hands-On Workshop on Digitizing Community Archives to learn from instructor Elizabeth Chiang how to leverage digitization as a means of sharing and preserving community history. Our Stories, Our Voices will be held August 25th in person at the George Eastman Museum in Rochester, New York.

If you have any questions, please send an email to the Regional Workshop Implementation Team at [log in to unmask].

Janice Shapiro Hussain, Workshop Coordinator

Michelle Schierburg, Senior Workshop Liaison

Eva Soos, Junior Workshop Liaison