Rebekah:

You could search the online version of Lugt’s Repertoire des ventes to see if the auction is listed there.

You might also check other works (catalogues raisonnes?) to see if a catalog entry for the work mentions the auction.

Be well,

Mark

Mark Bresnan

Cataloger

Acquisitions & Cataloging Unit, Content Dept.

Frick Art Reference Library

30 East 75th Street

New York, NY 10021