From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Regina, Kristen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2023 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] New Integrated Discovery Platform from Yale

I don’t believe I’ve seen this come through the list-serv yet, but FYI:

https://news.yale.edu/2023/06/01/17-million-reasons-love-lux-yales-new-collections-search-tool

Best,

Kristen

Kristen Regina
Arcadia Director of the Library and Archives
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Philadelphia Museum of Art
Library and Archives
t 215-684-7651
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
philamuseum.org | @philamuseum