Hi all,

This is a final reminder that the Calls for Proposals for CLIR’s 2023 events close TONIGHT at 11:59pm ET. The DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation will take place in person in St. Louis, MO, November 12-16.

Read about the CFPs in our recent blog post and submit your proposals before it’s too late. The proposal submission form is intentionally lightweight to encourage participation from as many folks as possible in digital libraries and allied fields and in all levels of their careers.

If you have questions, reach the team at [log in to unmask]

All best,

Gayle and Team DLF

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

Let’s Connect

- Schedule an online call with me directly

My weekly schedule is Monday-Thursday.

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.