Hello!

Research & Information Services Section (RISS) is meeting virtually on May 5th, 2023 @ 1pm eastern / 12p central / 10a pacific time. Please register here so we can get an idea of how many people we will be expecting! We will be sending out the Zoom information the day before to all that have signed up.

This meeting we hope to generate some ideas on what you all would like to see / do this upcoming year as well as spend some time talking with one another about this past year, what worked and didn't work in your roles within Research and Information Services (including teaching!).

This will be fairly informal, but if anyone is interested in talking about something they have been working on - or projects you would like feedback on from the group, please let me know by 4pm cst, Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023. There is also a space in the registration form to submit ideas!

This business meeting we will also be introducing our incoming co-moderator, Rebecca Clark. Join me in welcoming her into this role!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon,

Mackenzie Salisbury
Rebecca Clark
RISS Co-Moderators

--
Mackenzie Salisbury, MLIS [she/her/hers]
Information Literacy Librarian