Hello ARLIS/NA students and new professionals,

Missed the call to serve as ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator? Now’s your chance! We are extending the deadline to submit your candidacy.

If you’d like to collaboratively lead ArLiSNAP, please complete this form by the new deadline, June 9, 2023. The application is just 3 short answer questions.

No prior experience with ArLiSNAP is necessary. If you are new to ARLIS/NA as a student or new professional in arts libraries (<5 years), please consider applying!

Interested to learn more about the position? Checkout our blog post ArLiSNAP Co-Moderating at a Glance. Please feel free to send any questions to [log in to unmask].

Best,
Jessica Craig
ArLiSNAP 2021-2023 Co-Moderator

ArLiSNAP/NA