GForm  Blog Homepage banners 2020-2021.png

Hello all,

This is a reminder that the deadline to submit your candidacy to be an ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator is fast approaching! Applications are due this Sunday, May 28th.

If you are new to ARLIS/NA as a student or new professional in arts libraries (<5 years), please consider applying! No prior experience with ArLiSNAP is necessary, just an interest to get involved and ability to volunteer. To learn more about the position, checkout our blog post ArLiSNAP Co-Moderating at a Glance I wrote as the 2021-2023 Co-Moderator rotating off. Please reach out with any questions via email at [log in to unmask] or feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions/concerns and I'd be happy to help.

If you’d like to collaboratively lead ArLiSNAP and apply, please complete this form to submit your candidacy.

The form will close this Sunday May 28, 2022, and membership voting will begin on May 29, 2022 if we have enough applications. Keep an eye on our blog, listserv, and social media for candidate and voting information!

Jessica Craig
ArLiSNAP 2021-2023 Co-Moderator

ArLiSNAP/NA
  w: arlisnap.arlisna.org