The ALPaCa SIG (Art Librarian Parents & Caregivers Special Interest Group) welcomes you to an upcoming meeting and invites volunteers for a Co-Coordinator (see details below).

Join us for our next meeting on Wednesday, June 7 at 1pm EDT.
This is an informal drop-in session for members to share information and provide mutual support. See full meeting information here: https://arlisna.hcommons.org/groups/alpaca-sig

ALPaCa seeks a Co-Coordinator!
This role is a two-year commitment which rotates with the other Co-Coordinator role to facilitate continuity in SIG leadership. This mutual support also makes the role a lighter lift, ideal for parents and caregivers.

I’m in year two of my term so you’d work with me this year. Here are a few things that I have planned to work on:
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or to volunteer.

Best,
Jessica

Jessica Evans Brady, she/her/hers
Research & Collections Librarian