Hi all,

Please join the New England Chapter for a virtual post-conference debrief on Thursday June 1st at 2pm!

Open to all!  Folks that weren't able to attend, join to hear about the experience, those of you that were able to go, please let us know your big takeaways!

Don't forget that we are looking for donations to support our various awards for the coming year.  More information on awards and donation information is here!

Joining information below, hope to see you in June!

ARLIS Post-Conference chat
Thursday, June 1 · 2:00 – 3:00pm
Time zone: America/New_York
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/rdb-qutp-swg
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 929-266-3401‬ PIN: ‪494 358 275‬#

--
Catherine Robertson
Library Director | Montserrat College of Art