Dear ARLIS/NA

We are looking for a book-edge scanner to replace our book-edge photocopier, for use by library staff.  Is anyone using a book-edge scanner that they would recommend?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Linda

Linda Morita | Librarian/Archivist | McMichael Canadian Art Collection

10365 Islington Avenue | Kleinburg, ON  L0J 1C0 | CANADA

mcmichael.com

Conversations: Masterworks from the Collection

A diverse selection of works celebrating the inter-generational dialogues of Canadian art.

Meryl McMaster: Bloodline

The self as seen through the lens of history, family, the land and the more-than-human world.

The Uses of Enchantment: Art & Environmentalism

Seven contemporary artists explore our collective experience of climate change and species loss.

William Kurelek: Jewish Life in Canada

A suite of 16 paintings that express Kurelek’s compassionate view of humanity.

Home to the Art of Canada