WESTFORD, Massachusetts – The Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA), the leading organization for arts information workers, is excited to announce new mission, vision, and values statements that will guide its work and direction for the future.

Vision

ARLIS/NA's vision is for a vibrant and just world activated by arts information and advanced by arts information workers.

Mission

ARLIS/NA defines and champions the arts information profession.

Values

Advocate – for arts information, our profession, our communities, and ourselves.

Create community – center accessibility, diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice.

Connect – collaborate, educate, listen, share, and support.

Lead – be an example for others to follow, proactively address issues in the present, and develop opportunities for the future.

Thrive – keep ourselves, our communities, our organizations, and ARLIS/NA balanced, healthy, and sustainable.

For more, check out the press release here: https://www.arlisna.org/press-releases