GForm  Blog Homepage banners 2020-2021.png

Hello ARLIS/NA!

The Art Library Students and New ARLIS/NA Professionals (ArLiSNAP) Section is excited to announce that we are kicking off the election cycle for TWO new co-moderators: the 2023-2024 Co-Moderator (one-year term) and the 2023-2025 Co-Moderator (two-year term). Interested to learn more about the position? Read ArLiSNAP Co-Moderating at a Glance by Jessica Craig, the 2021-2023 Co-Moderator rotating off.

If you’d like to collaboratively lead ArLiSNAP, please complete this form to submit your candidacy.

The form will close on Sunday May 28, 2022 and membership voting for candidates will begin on May 29, 2022. Keep an eye on our blog, listserv, and social media for candidate and voting information!

Please reach out with any questions via email at [log in to unmask].

Best of luck to all who run!

Jessica Craig
ArLiSNAP 2021-2023 Co-Moderator

ArLiSNAP/NA