Hello ARLIS/NA,

The Art Library Students and New Professionals section (ArLiSNAP) held our
annual business meeting today. I wanted to share a link to our agenda and
notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Uv2PnT98XkbT9Z5QZts8a9atVMPqq9P1hlXGLQ2lI-U/edit?usp=sharing>
for
anyone who may be interested. I will also attach the meeting slides to this
email.

We are currently recruiting for several volunteer positions. Please
see the ArLiSNAP
volunteer interest form linked here <https://forms.gle/ZdVkk5rUnBtMxDCD9>.

Applications for ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator positions will open this Monday.
Please spread the word and keep a lookout for more information
regarding submissions!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Jessica Craig
ArLiSNAP 2021-2023 Co-Moderator