Good afternoon: The ARLIS/NA Art and Design School Division is meeting
Wednesday, May 31, at 2 pm ET on Zoom.

Please fill out this very short form to rsvp and get the Zoom link:
https://forms.gle/zYtBW3H2LnJ79KAu5

The form also seeks volunteers and nominees for a division moderator, as we
currently lack one this year. This is the first item on the agenda:

Agenda

   1.

   Nomination and voting for new moderator
   2.

   Round robin of updates on individuals and libraries attending
   3.

   DIscussion topic #1: Reference sections in ADSLs - physical Reference
   collections in the internet age and other print vs. e-resources trends and
   concerns
   4.

   Discussion topic #2: Goals for the division 2023-2024 (consider
   alignment with ARLIS/NA mission and vision)

Resources

ARLIS Division Bylaws: https://www.arlisna.org/bylaws (Article XIII,
section 1)

ARLIS Mission/Vision: https://www.arlisna.org/vision-mission-and-values

State of Art and Design School Libraries Report 2021:
https://www.arlisna.org/news/state-of-art-and-design-school-libraries-2021

Kind regards,
Melanie
*ARLIS/NA Vice-President/President-Elect*

*Melanie E. Emerson Dean of the Library + Special Collections*
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 S. Wabash |  Chicago, IL 60603
[log in to unmask] | p: 312.629.9379

*I use she/her pronouns. Please tell me yours.*