Hello ARLIS/NA,

The ARLIS/NA New England Chapter will hold its spring business meeting virtually via Zoom on Wednesday, April 26th at 9:30am Eastern. The meeting information can be found in SCHED<https://arlisna51stconference.sched.com/>. The New England Chapter includes Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Please see our site here<https://newengland.arlisna.hcommons.org/> for more information about our chapter and activities, or here<https://newengland.arlisna.hcommons.org/membership/join-or-renew/> for information about joining.

At this meeting we will discuss our annual report, award recipients, and plans for the coming year. An agenda will be circulated closer to the date of the meeting.

With warm wishes,
Bronwen Bitetti
ARLIS/NA NE Chapter Secretary on behalf of
ARLIS/NA NE Chapter Executive Board

P.S. For those of you attending the conference in Mexico City, we are planning an informal meet-up with details to follow soon!

Bronwen Bitetti, Collections Management Librarian
Clark Art Institute Library
(she/her)
225 South Street
Williamstown, MA   01267