Hi ARLIS,

I renewed my passport online in January and got a message on 1/31 that it was in-process and would take 6-9 weeks (although I see now that www.travel.state.gov lists processing times as 10-13 weeks). I'm getting nervous as there's been no status update; I called to expedite but the "urgent travel service" 877-487-2778 number is out of service.

Does anyone have any insights? Am I totally in a pickle? Is anyone else in a similar situation?

All best,
Anna

Anna Simon
Head, Kohler Art Library