Happy Friday!
The Mid-Atlantic Chapter of ARLIS/NA will conduct its spring business meeting virtually on Tuesday, May 2 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. EDT. Please note that the meeting time listed in the Conference SCHED, 4 - 5 p.m. EDT, is incorrect.
  • The meeting is open to Mid-Atlantic Chapter members and interested non-members.
  • Join via Zoom at https://vcu.zoom.us/j/87293316687
  • If you have new business or items to add to the agenda, please contact me by the end of the day Monday, May 1.
  • Here is the draft meeting agenda
Our Vice Chair, Salima Appiah-Duffell, has a special request!!
If you attended the Annual Conference in Mexico City, please add your photos to https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOC4ILBjtmKd7tIk2ThTC0sf-mccLe230dZdSU0frxS9d-cObI6IUcqHi9TDt9vLA?key=T1hmZnBiQ0IyTmtkLWJkU084R2pGUnF6bUNWSDlR
Salima will be showing some of the pics at the end of our meeting.

Thank you!
Yuki Hibben (she/her)
Chair, ARLIS/NA Mid-Atlantic Chapter
-----
Senior Curator and Associate Professor, Special Collections and Archives
Virginia Commonwealth University Libraries
901 Park Avenue. P.O. Box 842033
Richmond, VA 23284-2033