Hello all,

The ARLIS/NA Advocacy & Public Policy Committee will be holding our annual meeting on Wednesday May 3 at 11 a.m. Central/12 p.m. Eastern. The APPC does vital work advising the Executive Board and the membership on governmental activities and social justice issues affecting the professional interests of ARLIS/NA and the fulfillment of its mission. This meeting is open to all members and is an excellent opportunity to learn about the committee's work and upcoming projects. We also have an opening for one additional committee member, so we welcome all who may be interested in filling this position.

Meeting details and Zoom link are available on Sched (note that Sched is set to the Mexico City time zone): https://arlisna51stconference.sched.com/event/1LHeX/appc-annual-meeting

Our agenda is available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgmNEkN3fIhpJJQ_fR06OMAWk2cJ2aG8pfswQiWwe8I/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Sal Hamerman
Current APPC Chair

Sal Hamerman (they/them)

Metadata Librarian, Rare Books Specialty

Princeton University Library