This is a quick reminder that Calls for Proposals close on Monday, May 1 at 11:59pm ET, for all of CLIR’s 2023 events in St. Louis, MO, November 12-16.

Read more about the events and the calls in our recent blog post.

We look forward to seeing you in St. Louis.

Best,

Gayle and Team DLF

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

Let’s Connect

- Schedule an online call with me directly

My weekly schedule is Monday-Thursday.

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.