Hello colleagues,
I am sending this along from our research question queue, with the writer's permission:

I am the Studio and Programming intern at Indigo Arts Alliance, an artist residency and studio space in Portland, Maine. As a part of an ongoing project, I am currently working on creating an online database/drive that will house the organization's growing library and art collection. The goal is to create an organized, searchable, and shareable online database that we can share with our artists in residence, and surrounding communities. I would appreciate any and all guidance or information that could be useful in this project.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance!

Ruby F.
Please respond directly to Ruby [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best,
Ann

Ann Whiteside
Assistant Dean for Information Services
Harvard University Graduate School of Design

https://gsd.harvard.edu/library

Please note that I do not expect a reply to this email outside of your working hours.