This is a reminder to RSVP for the 2023 Decorative Arts, Craft and Design SIG Annual Meeting that will be held on Thursday, April 27 at 3pm EDT, 2pm CDT, 1pm MDT, 12pm PDT on Zoom.  Please RSVP by Wednesday, April 26 at noon Central Time.  The Zoom link and full agenda will be sent out the day prior to the meeting.  For those who are registered for the ARLIS/NA annual conference, the link is also posted in Sched (please note the Sched schedule is on Central Standard Time).

To RSVP, go to https://forms.gle/PKXMQeVLYeNFK6wj9

We look forward to seeing you there!
Beth Hylen and Beth Goodrich, co-coordinators

Beth Goodrich
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN  55413

Sign up here to receive news of the ACC Library & Archives through our newsletter

If you value the rich resources available through the ACC Library & Archives, please consider a donation to the American Craft Council.
We champion craft, and we'll continue to do so with your partnership!

The 2023 Decorative Arts, Craft and Design SIG Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, April 27 at 3pm EDT, 2pm CDT, 1pm MDT, 12pm PDT on Zoom.  Please RSVP by Wednesday, April 26 at noon Central Time.  The Zoom link and full agenda will be sent out the day prior to the meeting.  For those who are registered for the ARLIS/NA annual conference, the link is also posted in Sched (please note the Sched schedule is on Central Standard Time).

To RSVP, go to https://forms.gle/PKXMQeVLYeNFK6wj9

AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS:

  • Presentation by Tracy Meserve, Librarian at the Arthur D. Jenkins Library for the Textile Museum and the George Washington University Museum.
  • ARLIS/NA Annual Conference recap and highlights
  • Action items for the year ahead
Cheers,