This is a reminder to RSVP for the 2023 Decorative Arts, Craft and Design
SIG Annual Meeting that will be held on* Thursday, April 27 at 3pm EDT, 2pm
CDT, 1pm MDT, 12pm PDT on Zoom.*  Please RSVP
<https://forms.gle/PKXMQeVLYeNFK6wj9> by *Wednesday, April 26* at noon
Central Time.  The Zoom link and full agenda will be sent out the day prior
to the meeting.  For those who are registered for the ARLIS/NA annual
conference, the link is also posted in Sched (please note the Sched
schedule is on Central *Standard* Time).

To RSVP, go to https://forms.gle/PKXMQeVLYeNFK6wj9

We look forward to seeing you there!
*Beth Hylen and Beth Goodrich, co-coordinators *

*Beth Goodrich*
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN  55413
craftcouncil.org

Sign up here to receive news of the ACC Library & Archives through our
newsletter  <https://www.craftcouncil.org/library-archives/newsletter>

If you value the rich resources available through the ACC Library &
Archives, please consider a donation to the American Craft Council.
<https://www.craftcouncil.org/support>
We champion craft, and we'll continue to do so with your partnership!