Good Morning Colleagues!

I’m leaving today, shooting for being at the airport around 11:30. Anyone else in the same boat and would like to share an Uber? If so, I’m on What’s App or you can just text me, 843-367-4449.

Cheers!

Courtney

Courtney Hunt

Art & Design Librarian Assistant Professor

Pronouns: she/her/hers

The Ohio State University Libraries

Fine Arts Library

Wexner Center / Room 040L