Hello, fellow ARLISians,

We are looking for 1-3 more people to join this year's Nominating Committee!
Why do we need a Nominating Committee? Glad you asked. :)

The Nominating Committee helps search for qualified candidates for open Executive Board positions.
You may think this happens with little effort, but you would be sadly mistaken. All ARLIS/NA people are busy, and we help make a case for why someone may want to donate even more of their time to ARLIS/NA.

Do you think of yourself as someone who enjoys strategic thinking, collaboration, and communicating with others?
Then you are perfect for this committee!

Joining the Nominating Committee is only a 1-year commitment!
If you want to help ARLIS/NA learn and grow, and want to volunteer, here's your chance to help.

As this year's chair, I am happy to answer any questions.

Just email me if you are interested in volunteering!

Best,

Heather

- - -

Heather Slania (she/her/hers)

Director, Decker Library, Maryland Institute College of Art

MICA's Land Acknowledgement

Living and working on the land of the Susquehannock People and the unceded lands of the Piscataway and Nanticoke Peoples in Baltimore, Maryland.

Schedule a meeting with me: calendly.com/hslania

Schedule a research consultation with a librarian: calendly.com/libraryresearchconsultations