Hi, ARLISians going to Mexico City.

April is not considered one of the rainy months in Mexico City, but it has been getting some rain this week, and rain is possible next week. These rains usually start sometime after 2 p.m. and can be very brief or last into the evening. I recommend bringing a collapsible umbrella.

Three museum websites I've looked at recently (and probably some I haven't looked at) still say masking is required. I've found many Mexico City museum websites to be frustratingly minimal or unreliable, so this information may or may not be out-of-date. When I visited in August, every museum required masks and use of their hand sanitizer. I recommend carrying a mask with you, just in case you need it.

Have a great time in Mexico City! Craig Bunch (ARLIS/NA Tours Team)