Dear Colleagues,

A student in a professional writing for the arts will be creating blog posts centered around animation as art. They would like to read other blog posts on the same topic. Can anyone recommend any blogs related to animation, the art of animation, animation as art?

Many thanks!
Cindy

Cindy Frank
Head, Art and Architecture Libraries
Architecture, Art, Art History and Archaeology, Historic Preservation, Real Estate Development, Urban and Community Planning Subject Librarian
Registered Architect
University of Maryland
School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
3835 Campus Drive
College Park, MD 20742
301-405-6321
pronouns: she, her, hers

Wash your hands, Watch your distance and Wear your mask.
***Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and to protect community health and safety, the Libraries are utilizing teleworking tools. I am available via email, Google Meets, and Zoom and I look forward to connecting with you.***