I'm very pleased to announce Amy Ballmer will be the next ARLIS/NA Editorial Director.

Amy has written for Art Documentation, ARLIS/NA Reviews, Multimedia & Technology Reviews, and has served as a peer reviewer for Art Documentation. She has served on the editorial board for caa.reviews. She has also served on the executive boards of the Library Association of the City University of New York, ARLIS/NA New York, and the Pratt Academic Senate. She's passionate and knowledgeable about digital art history, scholarly communication, journal and small press publication, and the open access movement. I am very pleased to have Amy join us on the executive board and step in to lead our wonderful ARLIS/NA Editorial Board.

We had an excellent pool of candidates for the position and I'd like to thank the individuals who served on the search committee with me-- Terrie Wilson, Melanie Emerson, and Rebecca Price-- for their thoughtful consideration.

It's a Bittersweet Moment as it means we have to say goodbye to Roger Lawson who has served as editorial director for three terms. I will miss Roger's knowledge, Wisdom, leadership, and kindness. I already feel adrift not having a Custodian to keep my capitalization in check.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Amy and heartfelt thanks for Roger.

Rachel Resnik
Library Chair
ARLIS/NA Vice President
Massachusetts College of Art and Design