Dear ARLISians,

Before everyone makes their way to Mexico City, can I ask you to check your
shelves for the following catalogue? I am looking for a scan of no. 14 in
the work, but would love to know who has the entire resource.

Paris, Galerie Georges Petit, Tableaux et pastels de M. L. Lévy-Dhurmer, 15
January-15 February 1896. no. 14.

I see mentions all over the internet about this being Levy-Dhurmer's first
show, but cannot find the primary source that should be in the public
domain.
*After a trip to Venice in 1895 which would prove influential in the
direction of his art, Lévy-Dhurmer returned to Paris and had his first
one-man show at Galerie Georges Petit in 1896. *

*In 1896, Lévy-Dhurmer exhibited about twenty pastels and paintings at the
Galerie Georges Petit under the name Lucien Lévy-Dhurmer.*

There seems to be nothing in SCIPIO or Worldcat or Internet Archive.
Nothing relevant at the Getty or AAA archives as noted in the Frick entry:
https://research.frick.org/directory/viewItem/451#Miscellaneous

I am at a loss.

Many thanks,

Kyle Olmon