Hello,

I'm hoping someone can provide me with a scan from the LA Times Home magazine, Jan. 18, 1953 by Josephine Roberts "A Desert Week-End Home", page H15.  The online version from Proquest  Historical Newspapers has totally dark images and we need a better version. Thanks for your help in advance.

Frank D. Lopez
On Call Archivist

Palm Springs Art Museum
A+D Center