Hi Anna and all,

In case you need a trick to repeatedly call a number that’s always busy so to have a chance to get the line when it’s available, I wrote a script for iPhone that does just that. It’s a workaround as it’s technically not possible to auto-call on iPhone, but it works well for the purpose. I’m sure there’s something similar if you have an android phone.

If you need it I can send it privately or post it here.

Best
Giovanni

—
Giovanni Scorcioni
Facsimile Edition Expert - FacsimileFinder.com
Mobile (IT): +39 329 3169912
Mobile (USA): +1 (347) 329-3774

Book a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/giovanni-facsimilefinder/catch-up-with-giovanni-facsimile-finder