Greetings colleagues,
We have a number of extra issues of P-Form: Performance Art News to give away. The magazine was published by Randolph Street Gallery, an art/performance space active in the 1980s and 1990s in Chicago. You can view the issues that we have digitized in the SAIC Digital Collections here.

We do not have extra issues of the complete run of P-form, but we do have quite a few extras of most of the issues. Please see the list here for available dates. Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] and let me know which issues you would like. We can send them to you via USPS media mail. Please let me know by March 31, 2023.

Best regards,

Holly Stec Dankert
Head of Research & Access Services | she/her
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
John M. Flaxman Library
37 S. Wabash, 6th floor, Chicago, IL 60603
312.899.1434 | saic.edu/library