Hello again!

After sending out the call for volunteers, we found out that one of our titles is not available for review at this time:

Living Histories: Queer Views and Old Masters edited by Aimee Ng et al.

However, we would like to offer an alternate title instead:

Tender Spirit, a Vital Form: Arlene Burke-Morgan & Clarence Morgan edited by Howard Oransky. Katherine E. Nash Gallery, University of Minnesota, February 2023. 168 p. ill. ISBN 978-1-5179-1390-8 (h/c), 34.95. https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/a-tender-spirit-a-vital-form.

Please fill out the interest form if you would like to volunteer for this title and can meet the April 28 submission deadline.

Thank you,

Terrie Wilson & Megan Macken

ARLIS/NA Reviews co-editors