Hi all,
Thanks so much for quick and enthusiastic responses. What a great community!

I have found the original source from 6 years ago when I found the painting at the ROM.

warm regards,

-Katherine

Katherine Kasirer

Bibliothécaire principale | Senior Librarian

Office national du film du Canada| National Film Board of Canada

[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]

Téléphone | Telephone: 514-283-9045