Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone would like to share a room for the conference? I am planning to book at the Fontán Reforma Hotel (ideally asap!), but would also be glad to join / split a pre-existing reservation. I will be flying in late (10:30pm) on Sunday the 16th and plan to check out on either the 22nd or 23rd.

Thanks!
Emma
--
Emma Metcalfe Hurst (she/her/hers)
VIVO Media Arts Centre / Archivist

This e-mail is sent from the unceded territories of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), and səlil̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) First Nations with thanks to native-land.ca for the ongoing education.