Hello everyone!

We've had a great response for volunteers for interested in helping out during the 2023 Annual Conference in Mexico City, April 18th-21, 2023

However, we still have a few shifts we are hoping to fill ASAP - let us know if you might be able to help!

Conference volunteers can assist in a variety of ways from welcoming conference attendees at the hospitality/registration desk, roving the exhibit hall, and assisting with special events. If you are familiar with the city or speak Spanish, your knowledge would be especially welcome! If you are a first-time volunteer, that's wonderful too.

If you are interested, please take a look at the updated volunteer form and select a shift or two that work with your schedule by Wednesday, March 29th: https://forms.gle/BC4LGdqHRig6Rd5e7

Confirmation of your preferred dates/times and more information/orientation will follow closer to the conference.

Thank you and we are so excited to see y'all at the conference in April!

Sincerely,

Helen Lueders and Joel Pelanne

Hospitality/Registration/ Volunteer Coordinators