Hello all,

In light of the info. landscape, the Art History survey instructor at our mainly technical college is highly interested in students developing critical thinking about information. They've come to me asking for research activities, so I have a great opportunity, but research assignments I am finding are typical of those I used 25 years ago as an Art librarian.

I'm seeking examples of IL activities which may be highly multimodal in order to connect with students for whom the textual scholarship of Art History (and typical scholarly research of Art) is not engaging.
Many thanks for any suggestions,

Janine Odlevak
Spokane Community Library, Washington