Hello all,

A student here at Emily Carr University of Art and Design is looking for an article and our Interlibrary Loan department has not had any luck. Perhaps someone here can help?

This is the request from the student:

“I am writing to you now because I would like to access an article in a Mexican magazine (called Relatos e Historias en México) for my research essay. Most of it is information I know from being immersed in the culture, but I would like to have a reference for the facts I write, and I trust this magazine.

I read a fragment of the article I want here; it is called El Nopal: Un Ícono de la Patria (The Nopal: An Icon of the Motherland) by Jose Antonio Reyes-Agüero.”

Thanks in advance for your time!

Hillary Webb

Hillary Webb MLIS, BDes (she/her)

Systems + Technical Services Librarian

Emily Carr University of Art + Design Library + Archives

tel 604 630 4567

520 East 1st Ave, Vancouver BC, V5T 0H2, Canada

[log in to unmask]    ecuad.ca

Book a meeting with me

Emily Carr University is situated on unceded, traditional and ancestral xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish), and səl̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) territories