Hello ARLIS community,

I'm reaching out in regards to J.R. Davidson (1889-1977), an architect known for involvement in the Case Study Houses program. I'm conducting an internal research on the Case Study Houses and I was hoping to know if there is a repository that might have photographs of J.R. Davidson in his early years. I have been able to find only one image of the architect in his later years that has been digitized by the Art, Design and Architecture Museum at Santa Barbara from his papers. I already contacted the university and waiting for their response. Meanwhile...

If you can please let me know about other collections/repositories that include photographs of the architect in his early career that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you for your insight.

Best regards,

Petra Warren

Assistant Archives Manager