*The Exhibitions Special Interest Group has published its first issue of
Library Exhibitions Review! *

Special thanks to all our authors and to those who submitted exhibitions
for review!

We're looking forward to collaborating for the next issue and will be
issuing calls for exhibition submissions and reviewers... at some point, so
stay tuned! Meanwhile please check out and share this issue. Feedback can
be sent to us at [log in to unmask] .

The publication is available for view on our website at:

https://exhibitions.arlisna.hcommons.org/library-exhibitions-review-2023/

*Library Exhibitions Review *Co-Editors
Exhibitions SIG Co-Chairs