Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

The Midstates Chapter will hold our spring business meeting on Wednesday,
April 5th at 2:00pm CT. The Midstates Chapter includes the states of
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, and Wisconsin. All members from
institutions in these states are invited to attend and can register for the
virtual meeting here
<https://iit-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrcuuuqz8iH9wx2V7SjhWWlUkmK8-2mL3i>
.

An announcement about this meeting has already been circulated on the
Midstates listserv. If you did not receive that email or you think you are
not on the chapter listserv and you should be, please contact me at

I will circulate an agenda on the Midstates listserv closer to April 5th. I
look forward to seeing many of our Midstates members at the meeting!

Best wishes,
Stephanie Fletcher
ARLIS/NA Midstates Chapter Chair

--
Stephanie B. Fletcher
Head of Discovery, Metadata, and Technical Services