Dear Colleagues,

Have you been thinking about registering for AASL and not gotten around to it? We have good news for you.

AASL is extending the early rate for conference registration through February 28th so you can take advantage of the lower rate.

Use the links below to register and see the conference website and full conference information.

We are excited to welcome you to Albuquerque!

Post about the conference and follow the conversation using #2023AASL.

Register here before rates go up.

Post about the conference and follow the conversation using #2023AASL.

This message was sent to you by the Association of Architecture School Librarians

Ann Whiteside (she, her, hers)

Assistant Dean for Information Services

Harvard University Graduate School of Design/48 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138

on campus M – W, & F

I do not expect a response outside of your own working patterns.