Dear Colleagues,

Please share this exciting opportunity with people you may know who fit the bill and would be interested in participating in a new local artist registry at the Los Angeles Mexican Consulate. I'm not affiliated but it's in my neighborhood and I think it's cool.

https://www.cccmla.com/archiva?cid=ab9b404b-fc81-490c-91f4-cb5b42b1dcea

Open call for all female creators of Mexican origin: Mexican, Mexican American, Chicanas or Latinx in Los Angeles County to make their work visible and build a first registry of visual artists in LA.

We summon painters, sculptors, engravers, performers, urban artisans, graphic designers, visual designers, textile designers, managers, curators, researchers, promoters and related disciplines.

Centro Cultural y Cinematográfico

Consulado General de México

en Los Angeles

2401 W. 6th St.