[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Dear ARLIS Colleagues,
Don't forget to register for the upcoming AASL conference<https://architecturelibrarians.org/page-1857952>!

This is an experimental year. We are meeting on our own in a venue of our choosing and our programming is varied and engaging. Our full program<https://architecturelibrarians.org/page-1857954> is now live on the website!  You will find an interesting array of specially designed tours for attendees, and tours that you can take on your own. We have a great mix of outside speakers joining us to talk about Albuquerque architecture, Route 66, the evolution of the fields of design, architectural publications, special collections, working with students, materials collections, DEI issues in collections and collaboration, and ideas of our future as architecture librarians.

We are excited to announce that the Keynote Speaker is Theodore Jojola, Distinguished Professor and Regents' Professor in the Community & Regional Planning Program, School of Architecture + Planning, University of New Mexico (UNM) and the founder and Director of the Indigenous Design + Planning Institute<https://idpi.unm.edu/>.  iD+Pi works with tribal communities throughout the SW region as well as internationally by facilitating culturally informed approaches to community development. He will be a terrific speaker and will start us off thinking about issues related to new directions in architecture and planning and the impact on the world and our work as librarians.

This is a good moment to register as early registration remains open until February 15th. The rate increases by $30 on February 16th. Register today! We are excited to see you in Albuquerque!

Don't forget your hotel reservations<https://architecturelibrarians.org/page-1857952#El_Vado_Motel> as well! There are rooms for everyone at El Vado and the Monterey (next door to El Vado).

Best,
The conference Planning Committee

Gabriella Karl-Johnson

Corinne Kennedy

Chris Sala

Nilda Sanchez-Rodriguez

Nicole Santiago

Margaret Smithglass

James Sobczak

Jesse Vestermark

Ann Whiteside

Ann Whiteside (she, her, hers)
Assistant Dean for Information Services
Harvard University Graduate School of Design/48 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
on campus M - W, & F
I do not expect a response outside of your own working patterns.